The Grafton Hotel is an ideal base from which to take in the fresh air and explore the beautiful sights of North Wales coast, castles, gardens, Snowdonia, Conwy valley, Betws-y-Coed, Anglesey, Portmeirion and the surrounding country side. Llandudno has something for everyone it is `The queen of resorts' . The town boasts of having a superb shopping centre, first class theatre, majestic pier and promenade, two beautiful beaches, and three 18 hole golf courses nearby.
Nearby Points of Interest
- Welsh Mountain Zoo (4.5 mi)
- Set in North Wales, high above Colwyn Bay with panoramic views and breathtaking scenery, its beautiful gardens are home to this caring conservation zoo. New arrivals for 2007 include a magnificent pair of snow leopards, Winged Wonders bird displays and a spectacular new haven for our Andean condors.
- Conwy Castle (3.8 mi)
- Built for King Edward I between 1283 and 1287, Master James of St George's design remains an outstanding achievement of medieval military architecture. World Heritage Site. Site exhibition.
- Venue Cymru (0.3 mi)
- North Wales’ premier Theatre and Conference Centre
- The Great Orme Mines (2 mi)
- Uncovered in 1987 during a scheme to landscape an area of the the Great Orme, the copper mines discovered below the ground represent one of the most astounding archaeological discoveries of recent time.
- Parc Llandudno (0.3 mi)
- Shopping Outlet
- Cinema (3.36 mi)
- Cineworld Llandundo Junction
- Swimming (0.5 mi)
- Llanduno Swimming Centre
LL30 1YRPhone: (01492) 575900
- Cycling (0 mi)
- Cycling in Llandudno
- Cinema (5 mi)
- Colwyn Bay Theatre & Cinema
- Bodnant Gardens (7 mi)
- Bodnant Garden is one of the most beautiful gardens in the UK, spanning some 80 acres situated above the River Conwy on ground sloping towards the west and looking across the valley towards the Snowdonia range
- What's on in April (0 mi)
- Please click on the link to find out what is going on in the area this month.
- What's on In Llandudno (0 mi)
- Find out about events and activities in Llandudno
- Pharmacy (0 mi)
- The nearest Pharmacy
17 Queens RoadLlandudnoGwyneddLL30 1AZ
- Nearest Convenience Store (0 mi)
- food, groceries, drinks and much more. please click on the link for more information
- Post Office (0.03 mi)
- Please click on the link for more information on the services available at this post office. There is also an ATM attached to this store.
Llandudno - Driving(2.0mi, 3.2km)
On Reaching Llandudno make your way to the Promenade. With the sea facing you turn right away from the pier, and head towards 'Craig-y-Don' and Little Orme.
We are 5 minutes from the North Wales Theatre. (If you arrive at the ATS garage you have gone a little too far).
Please note that some Sat Nav's(particularly Tom Toms) will take you towards the Pier when you have reached the Promenade, this isn't correct we are the opposite end of the Promenade to the